The House is for middle school and high school students and meets Wednesday nights from 6:30pm-8:30pm.
The House exists to help students discover who they are in Christ through one-on-one relationships, small groups, service projects, worship, lessons, games, and events.
1. We welcome anyone and everyone.
2. We love one another more than we love ourselves.
3. We worship God with all our hearts, souls, minds, and strength.
4. We go to God’s Word with our questions about life.
5. We refuse to waste what God has given us!
Want to know more? Contact Dallas Carroll: firstname.lastname@example.org